Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research
Lawson, New South Wales 2783
******At their website Each bulleted point can be clicked on to bring up that information.
Here's the first 13 of about 80 reports/articles. I'm not saying I agree 100% yet most of this material is very revealing About Fraudulent Medical Research. Traditional medical schools and the drug companies that support their education are so much opposed to natural non-toxic God-given remedy's that would help people feel better, or maintain good health. We've all heard of their statements like "has this been double blind placebo tested in a crossover study" and to that I ask them "do you have anyone taking two or more prescription drugs and have they in that combination been "tested in a double blind placebo tested in a crossover study?"
• Vivisection or Science: A Choice To Make - By Prof. Pietro Croce - Excerpts from Croce's book of the same name, in which the former animal researcher details precisely why vivisection is unscientific and misleading.
• The Pharmaceutical Drug Racket - Part One - By CAFMR - Describes the poisonous nature of pharmaceutical drugs, their devastating affects on our health and economy, and the powerful interests behind this deadly industry.
• The Pharmaceutical Drug Racket - Part Two - By CAFMR - Exposes the massive fraud in drug testing that ensures the survival and proliferation of the highly dangerous and profitable drug industry.
• A Critical Look at Animal Experimentation - By Christopher Anderegg MD PhD, Murry J. Cohen MD, Stephen R. Kaufman MD, Rhoda Ruttenberg MD, Alix Fano MA, Medical Research Modernization Committee - The animal research community wishes the public to equate animal experimentation with medical progress, but increasing numbers of scientists and clinicians are challenging animal experimentation on scientific grounds.
• The Scientific Case Against Animal Experiments - By Dr Robert Sharpe - Former Senior Research Chemist says that the case against animal experiments is strongly reinforced by scientific arguments. This is because people and animals are different in the way their bodies work and in their response to drugs and disease.
• Doctors Against Vivisection - Quotes by doctors denouncing the scientific validity of animal research. Excerpted from the book 1000 Doctors (& many more) Against Vivisection, (Ed. Hans Ruesch).
• Perspectives On Medical Research - By Medical Research Modernization Committee - Scientific journal focusing on the use of animals in biomedical research.
• The History of Medical Progress - By Ray Greek MD, Medical Research Modernization Committee - Vivisectionists claim that animal experimentation is responsible for the major medical advances, however, an investigation of medical literature reveals an entirely different story.
• Human Experimentation: Before the Nazi Era and After - By David J. Rothman - Excerpted from the author's book Strangers At The Bedside. As soon as animal vivisection had become standard practice in modern medicine, vivisectors recognized that the only way animal research could really be validated for human medical problems was to finally conduct the experiment on human beings, for there is no assurance from animal research itself that a given drug would be valid for human application.
• Human Experiments: A Chronology of Human Research - By Vera Hassner Sharav, Alliance for Human Research Protection. AHRP is a national network of lay people and professionals dedicated to advancing responsible and ethical medical research practices, to ensure that the human rights, dignity and welfare of human subjects are protected, and to minimize the risks associated with such endeavors.
• Corporate Crime in the Pharmaceutical Industry - By Dr John Braithwaite - Review of the book of the same name which shows how pharmaceutical multinationals defy the intent of laws regulating safety of drugs by bribery, false advertising, fraud in the safety testing of drugs, unsafe manufacturing processes, smuggling and international law evasion strategies.
• Why Do Pharmaceutical Drugs Injure and Kill? - By Robert Ryan BSc, CAFMR - Deaths due to the intake of pharmaceutical drugs have reached epidemic proportions. Is this because drugs are fraudulently tested?
• Death by Medicine - By Gary Null PhD, Carolyn Dean MD ND, Martin Feldman MD, Debora Rasio MD, Dorothy Smith PhD - A definitive review and close reading of medical peer-review journals, and government health statistics shows that modern medicine frequently causes more harm than good.